Clear all

Help me pick out a pool for this summer

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@alanc)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hi all! I am Alan - a new comer in the pool business. I want to purchase my first swimming pool for my backyard. I live in a small town near Atlanta.

(@fredok)
Eminent Member

Hi Alan! As I understand, you need a temporary pool that you can disassemble at the end of the swimming season. I bought an orange Intex pool 57181EP for my kids. It goes with a pump and is quickly assembled. My kids 4 and 5 years love it!

ReplyQuote
(@lauren)
Eminent Member

What pool do you want? Big ? Small? For how many people? Framed or inflatable? Need more info, dude. Also, the price is important. I have an inground concrete pool and definitely can recommend it. But it is pricy in construction and maintenance. It took me a couple of months to find a good team to build it properly.

ReplyQuote
Markus89
(@markus89)
Trusted Member

I plus for the inground pool! I have had one with a jacuzzi for five years!

ReplyQuote
(@andry)

I want to share my experience with the Bestway framed pool (Steel Pro Max 14’ x 33”). I bought it in 2021. It is quite affordable and is comfortable for 2 adults with kids. What I do like about it is that the manual is easy, and I managed to assemble it for the first time within 2 hours. You can quickly disassemble it for the winter. What I wouldn't say is that I like is that its linen is not so firm; I have already repaired it in a few places. I do not think it lasts long. But you can buy only the linen and save on the frame, pump, and other accessories. It is worth the money!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Intex Pool Pumps
Logo