Clear all

Intex vs Bestway

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@james77)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

What are the main differences between the pools produced by these brands? I want to purchase an inflatable swimming pool and am puzzled about which brand to choose. Both brands have many similar items.

(@andry)
Eminent Member

Honestly, I do not see any difference. They even look the same. I am now watching prices for Intex and Bestway 12 ftx30 inches, and I am waiting on better discounts. They both go with a pool pump and filter. I missed the lowest Bestway proposal in January for $40, but I hope it will be repeated soon. One difference that I have noticed is the color. Bestway pool is available in grey wicker color, but who cares about the color when the price is four times lower?

ReplyQuote
(@fredok)
Trusted Member

I prefer Intex as I have had the goods for many years. They have perfect customer service! The minor thing is that all inflatable pools will not last long. I have three kids; my two Intex pools last for only three years each. One more lasts only one year. But what I do like is that you can quickly assemble it, as I do not have a lot of space in my yard. In rainy weather, it does not make any sense to keep it. I am thinking of changing my inflatable pool to an Intex framed one.

ReplyQuote
(@mirajt)

I stand for Bestway Pools!!! They have more choices of colors and shapes! They withstand the UV rays and have enhanced 3-layer material to resist heat and strength. I can assemble the pool using the supplied pump in half an hour. The pools come in different sizes, from 6 to 15 ft in diameter! My Bestway 10’ x 30” pool has been used for five years already! I did not use any repair kits, but still, everything is fine. But I have to admit that we are careful users, and I do not have any other pools.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Intex Pool Pumps
Logo