Clear all

Intex vs Bestway

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@james77)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

What are the main differences between the pools produced by these brands? I want to purchase an inflatable swimming pool and am puzzled about which brand to choose. Both brands have many similar items.

(@andry)
Eminent Member

Honestly, I do not see any difference. They even look the same. I am now watching prices for Intex and Bestway 12 ftx30 inches, and I am waiting on better discounts. They both go with a pool pump and filter. I missed the lowest Bestway proposal in January for $40, but I hope it will be repeated soon. One difference that I have noticed is the color. Bestway pool is available in grey wicker color, but who cares about the color when the price is four times lower?

ReplyQuote
(@fredok)
Trusted Member

I prefer Intex as I have had the goods for many years. They have perfect customer service! The minor thing is that all inflatable pools will not last long. I have three kids; my two Intex pools last for only three years each. One more lasts only one year. But what I do like is that you can quickly assemble it, as I do not have a lot of space in my yard. In rainy weather, it does not make any sense to keep it. I am thinking of changing my inflatable pool to an Intex framed one.

ReplyQuote
(@mirajt)

I stand for Bestway Pools!!! They have more choices of colors and shapes! They withstand the UV rays and have enhanced 3-layer material to resist heat and strength. I can assemble the pool using the supplied pump in half an hour. The pools come in different sizes, from 6 to 15 ft in diameter! My Bestway 10’ x 30” pool has been used for five years already! I did not use any repair kits, but still, everything is fine. But I have to admit that we are careful users, and I do not have any other pools.

ReplyQuote
(@fredok)
Trusted Member

I have studied inflatable pools from SummerWave, Bestway, Sloosh, Intex, and Crystal Blue. The biggest differences are in price, shape, and color.

ReplyQuote
(@markus)
Estimable Member Expert

Bestway and Intex have very similar characteristics in terms of materials, pumps, and sizes. We have already shown these characteristics in our detailed comparison of these two brands (Intex versus Bestway: Brand and Product Review and Comparison). When choosing among these brands, we recommend following customer reviews and prices. In any case, both brands produce reliable pools and repair kits and have excellent customer service.

ReplyQuote
(@tiffany)

I suggest you look at inflatable spas. If you do not need a large pool, only for splashing for several kids, you can combine a hot tub with a standard pool. Just heat or not heat the water. I especially like this solution for Illinois (where I live); I can use my Intex Hot Tub the whole year round.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Intex Pool Pumps
Logo