Dolphin Nautilus CC Supreme vs. SIGMA

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Jane
(@jane)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Can you please guide me on which pool cleaner to choose for an 18 x 36” inground rectangular pool? I have read the comparison, and Sigma is recommended because of its return policy. Does this mean that they have the same cleaning performance?

(@joorpool)

I have a Dolphin Explorer E30 and am satisfied with its performance. I do not see a reason to pay more! On sale, it was twice as cheap as Sigma and Supreme. It cleans waterlines, floors, and walls. It has only one cleaning cycle, but it is equipped with an extra-large filter basket. I control it with my smartphone. If you find dust and want a gyroscope, then it makes sense to choose between these models.

ReplyQuote
(@moreh)

I have had Dolphin Nautilus CC Supreme for half a year. It is my first robot cleaner; before that, I had a suction-side automatic model. I do not understand why I have waited so long to purchase it; I forgot about the dirty pool!

ReplyQuote
(@zoya82)
Eminent Member

I consider Dolphin Sigma a theft! It did not last the warranty! I had to repair and replace the motor. I did not pay for the repair, but I had to clean the pool manually for two weeks. I would prefer not to experience that.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Intex Pool Pumps
Logo